Rax Alpaka Package
Enjoy a relaxing trekking tour with the Rax Alpacas of the Siwatz family.
The starting and finishing point of your tour is the Siwatz family farm in Grünsting, which is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. Arriving at the Rax-Alpacas, you will be welcomed with a glass of sparkling wine. Then start your hike with a view of the Rax and Schneeberg mountains and an alpaca by your side. The route of your hike will be determined on site by the guides and will take about 2 hours. At the end you will be spoiled with a small snack consisting of local products.
Be enchanted by the gentle furry noses and book today.
Included services in our Rax-Alpaka package:
- 2 nights in a spacious double room with shower/WC and balcony including half board
- Rich Hirschwang breakfast buffet
- Evening buffet or dinner menu
- Alpaca hike deluxe in Grünsting (day freely selectable by arrangement) – approx. 2-hour hike with the fluffy companions & small refreshment after the hike
- One ticket for the Rax cable car ascent and descent per person
- Use of the wellness area with pine wood sauna, steam bath and fitness room
- Nordic walking poles rental
- Regional giveaway at departure
- Wellness bag with bathrobe and bath slippers during the stay
- Free wifi
- Sun loungers in the hotel park
Total price in double room:
2 nights € 502,00
Booking deadline until 14 days before arrival. Additional tax for overnight stay. Rooms subject to availability, except July.
Bookable from 2 persons
Important information about the alpaca hike: Alpacas are herd animals and must be walked at least in pairs.
During your stay you can use all our facilities.
Our game room with billiards, darts and table soccer is always at your disposal. For this purpose you can get the balls, darts, table football at the reception.
In addition, you can also use our vinyl lounge. Ask at the front desk for the Sonic game console or board games. You are welcome to borrow them.
In addition, our wellness area is always at your disposal. Please let us know about 30 minutes before your visit so that we can already heat up the sauna for you. Our Finnish sauna was converted into a pine sauna. Enjoy this novel experience.
Either use our fitness room on the 3rd floor, or take a walk in our park for some physical activity.
Fancy a coffee and cake, or a snack? You are welcome to visit our restaurant at any time.